“Our strength lies in differences, not in similarities”
Stephen R. Covey
Diversity Is Associated with Improved Financial Performance. Many studies link diversity to indicators of profitability and financial health. According to Diversity Builder, a company that invests in diversity programs improves employee retention, increases morale, reduces workplace harassment, and improves recruitment efforts to create a more diverse workforce.
Benefits of mentoring:
- Those who receive mentoring are promoted five times more often than people who do not have mentors.
- Reaching your goals makes you feel fulfilled and successful. With mentors often helping mentees achieve their career goals, job satisfaction naturally increases.
This Amplify DEI™ mentoring circle is meant to support DEI advocates in the workplace. It is a 3-month commitment where, together with the other members, you will able to amplify your DEI knowledge in a safe & trusted space. So that you can strive to create thriving work environments for EVERYONE.
While being in this mentoring circle you will have the opportunity to learn from international DEI advocates who are sharing their challenges and best practices. You can continue to strengthen your skills and walk away having learned:
- Learn from peer DEI advocates. By hearing from and meeting diverse people will allow you to look at things from different perspectives
- Gain new skills. There will be opportunities dedicated to improving your soft skills that will improve how you work with your colleagues, connect with others, and build meaningful professional connections.
- Learn more about yourself. There is always room for you to grow in this space will give you confidence in meeting new people which will make you an even better team player.
- Get familiar with DEI best practices. By learning how others address challenges regarding the diverse DEI topics you could gain new ideas on how you can incorporate these DEI within your own business and/or team.
This mentoring circle (8-12 people) is
- A safe place where you can ask questions and get advice.
- A safe place that can help you look at problems and situations from perspectives that you would not have thought of on your own.
- A safe place to build & expand your network
- A safe place to increase self-awareness and foster personal growth
- A safe place to vent with people you trust and constructively work on a plan.
- A safe place where you can cultivate leadership, organizational, and self-management skills.
What is included:
- A peer mentoring group (with max. 12 DEI advocates)
- 2x 75-min monthly group hot seat sessions (everyone gets the chance to share their current challenge and brainstorm next steps together)
- Access to 4 Amplify DEI presentations (1-year access to the content)
- 1x monthly call 40 minutes to discuss/review one of the Amplify DEI presentations
- Access to a private community (not Facebook!)
Bonus: 1x 1:1 calls with Vivian (30 min, bonus option when the full payment is made at once )
The Amplify DEI™ mentoring circle can also be offered as an incompanytraining.
Are you ready to amplify diversity in your company or team?
Click here for a quote and more information!